· Be responsible for the development, delivery and management of the Sunday Lunch Club, and associated Social Evening activities operated by Bath Mencap. The focus of these services is to work to reduce the social isolation of people with a learning disability, living in the Bath area.
· To deliver the Sunday Lunch Club once a month, with an option to increasing it to twice a month.
· To deliver one Social Evening event per week, eg. Bowling; Cinema; Quiz; Trampolining.
· Be responsible for facilitating member/service user involvement in the provisioning of direct services.
· Be responsible for compliance with current legislation covering each activity offered, and ensure that appropriate risk assessments are undertaken.
· Manage volunteers who may support these services.
· Undertake evaluation of the activities in conjunction with the Trustees of Bath Mencap, and to support the Trustees’ work, together with any fundraising for these activities.
· Be responsible for the activities budgetary control within the agreed annual expenditure plan, and for a petty cash float (£50).
· Be the person designated for contact purposes in respect of any activity provision, or associated administrative issue.
· Ensure that all requirements and responsibilities as detailed within the Safeguarding Policy are adhered to at all times.
· Ensure in-service record-keeping procedures, including names and contact details of all people attending the activities, and that appropriate financial rules are followed, with particular reference to the petty cash float. Submit monthly, written reports and petty cash returns, relating to the activities undertaken, to the Trustees.
· Promote the above activities using the Bath Mencap website, local press, social media, and any other outlets that are deemed appropriate.
· Attend Trustees’ meetings as and when required, meeting with line-manager every 6 weeks, or earlier if required, and other relevant meetings as appropriate.
· Be willing to work evenings and weekends, as necessary, in order to deliver the activities.
£12.50/hour, £3750 pa.
25 per month
Working from home, onsite at services, and attending meetings across Bath, and the surrounding area.
Sunday, 27 March 2022