Tue, 16 May|
Community Transport Conference: Inclusive Transport & the Role of Community-led Solutions
This conference will discuss community-led solutions for driving inclusion and accessibility in England's transport system.
Time & Location
16 May, 10:00 – 15:00
About the Event
With growing interest in the impact of community-led solutions in driving inclusive transport, CTA is organising a virtual conference to bring together transport providers, local councils, disability advocates, charity organisations and community transport schemes in England to discuss the social impact of community-led solutions as well as equitable and accessible transportation systems that serve everyone’s needs.
Transport Minister, Richard Holden MP, will give the keynote speech! This event is not one to miss.
- Showcase the results of the tackling loneliness project in England.
- Discuss the social impact of community-led solutions in driving inclusive transport.
- Highlight how CT and transport stakeholders can respond to the challenges of the future
- Share knowledge and understanding of key topics that affect the CT sector.
- Showcase the value of CT as a strategic and operational partner in the transport system.
Please let us know if you have any accessibility requirements and we will do our best to accommodate these before, during and after the session.
The conference is FREE and will be held on Zoom. Click the link to register.
On booking you will be able to select attendance of up to two workshop sessions. These include:
- Decarbonisation: How the agenda relates to the community transport sector
- MiDAS Overview: About the MiDAS transformation
- Connection to the wider VCFS and Local Authorities : How working together has improved CT in their areas.
- How to run a CT: Myth Busting and understanding the considerations
- Digital Demand Responsive Transport: Exploring what role community transport is and should have in delivering this model
- Tackling Loneliness: How can CT demonstrate its impact and measure its social value
- Transport for Health : How we can ensure that this value has better recognition and visibility with health partners