Wed, 22 Nov|
Online via Zoom
Lunch and Learn: Authentic Video Storytelling for Charities
Join us for this inspiring Lunch and Learn with Alastair Rzeznicki, founder of SunflowerPlus.com, and learn how to use local stock video clips to make professional videos, reach different audiences with key messages, and maintain your charity's brand quality.
Time & Location
22 Nov 2023, 12:00 – 13:00
Online via Zoom
About the Event
If you had access to 8000 video clips of B&NES, the South West, and wider UK, professional storytellers on call to ask video making and production skills advice, and the ability to request specific location filming ahead of when you need it, what authentic video stories would you tell, to which audiences, and why?
About the Speaker - Alastair Rzeznicki, SunflowerPlus.com
Alastair worked at ITN, Channel 4, and ITV for a number of years in news and documentary storytelling.
He has run Sunflower Newsroom Building Authentic connections for 13 years from Bath, and more recently established SunflowerPlus.com to help local organisations make their own films, by providing low-cost access to a large library of hyperlocal video footage with on call support to help upskill clients.
During the session
- Alastair will discuss how he sees the video production/content creation landscape as it stands.
- We will talk about rising costs for organisations and the issues that brings.
- Al will offer advice from a technical and creative point of view on how you can use stock film, in-house kit, and free resources to make professional and better stories.
- He will demonstrate SunflowerPlus.com and the local footage available and use cases by local charities.
- We will explore video examples of best practice by brands online.
- We will explore how you can take your brands storytelling to the next level across social media and for various audiences and stakeholders.
- Please feel free to send any questions, production challenges you have, or programs you are making ahead of the session directly to Alastair and he will try to offer advice as part of the session and the Q and A: email@example.com
Our Lunch & Learn series aims to help facilitate the sharing of knowledge, experiences, and best practices across the local Third Sector. We believe that by sharing this information, we can all make a greater positive impact in our local communities. We hope that by attending these sessions, you will learn new things, get inspired, and connect with like-minded individuals locally. We also encourage you to share your own knowledge and experiences during the session, as we'll have at least 15 minutes for Q&A. Please feel free to have your lunch or grab a cuppa for this informal session.
If you have any accessibility requirements, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org