Thu, 25 May|
Navigating the Minefield of Charity Leadership
Hear from the LinkedIn-notorious Steve Allman and virtually meet in small groups with other charity leaders.
Time & Location
25 May 2023, 10:00
About the Event
Calling all charity leaders! Get comfy and join us virtually to meet with sector leaders, with some insights and learning by Steve Allman.
⏰ Thursday 25th May at 10am
Steve will cover:
- Why people who do good don’t always feel great.
- Where to aim the hosepipe when everything’s on fire.
- How to change the world when you’re too busy to change your socks.
🤝 How Connections works:
- Welcome and intro from the host. Outline of the discussion questions. (5 mins)
- Steve's talk on charity leadership. (15 mins)
- Split into small groups. Introduce yourself, discuss Steve's talk, and chat through the conversation-starters. (35 mins)
- Regroup and sign off. (5 mins)
**This event is only for those currently working in leadership at a UK-registered charity.**