Wed, 17 May|
Discover ways to value volunteers and all they bring to your organisation.
Time & Location
17 May 2023, 14:00 – 15:30
About the Event
Volunteers are the life blood of the charitable sector. So how can we ensure we engage with and attract potential new volunteers, retain existing volunteers, and build volunteer advocacy?
Join Jamie Wilcox, Head of Volunteering Services, Great Ormond Street Hospital NHS Trust, Chloe Keen, Head of Involvement & Experiences, the National Trust and Mike Phillips, DSC Associate and Independent Consultant, to discover ways to value volunteers and all they bring to your organisation.
- How organisations can develop their profile to attract volunteers
- How to create the right roles and the right opportunities to attract the right volunteers
- The key principles of effective recruitment
- The importance of motivation and reward in retaining volunteers, and
- How small actions can demonstrate big appreciation of our volunteers.