Tue, 21 Nov|
Virtual Fundraisers Networking
An opportunity to meet fellow Fundraisers and discuss the challenges and new opportunities arising in our sector.
Time & Location
21 Nov 2023, 13:00 – 14:00
About the Event
With many people continuing to work from home or in isolation, there has never been a greater need for fundraisers to get-together and share knowledge and experience.
Get Grants have delivered monthly Virtual Fundraisers Networking Event - supporting the sector whilst it responds to the COVID-19 pandemic.
These friendly sessions involve a Get Grants Expert providing an update on the current grant fundraising landscape, before facilitating discussions about how the grant fundraising world continues to change, and what opportunities and challenges this presents to you as fundraisers.
Through attending this event we aim to give you the opportunity to:
- - Join the Get Grants community and connect with like-minded people.
- - Share fundraising frustrations and successes.
- - Learn from the real-world experiences of fundraisers at all levels of experience.
- - Get new fundraising ideas and inspiration.
- - Gain opinions and advice from Get Grants Fundraising Experts.
- - Tell us what else Get Grants can be doing to better support you.
These events are suitable for fundraisers working for a wide range of small to medium-sized organisations including:
- - Registered Charities
- - Community Groups
- - Scouts & Guides Groups
- - Sports Clubs
- - Schools
- - Community Interest Companies (CICs)
- - Non-Profit Limited Companies by Guarantee
- - Social Enterprises
What else do you need to know?
- When: Tuesday 21st November, 1pm - 2pm
- Where: Zoom – a meeting ID and password will be emailed to you prior to the event
If you’d like more information, would like to let us know of any access requirements you have, or have any questions, you can contact us via our website or send us an email at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
About Get Grants:
Get Grants are the grant funding experts, providing practical support, advice and information to grant fundraisers. Our team has over 20 years working in both grant fundraising and grant giving. Uniquely, we share insights into how decisions are made by funders with an understanding of the challenges faced by fundraisers. Based in the West Midlands, Get Grants provides a range of consultancy services and training for both grant fundraising and grant giving organisations all over the UK.
**Upon registering for a Get Grants Training and / or Event please remember to check your spam, promotional, and junk email folders for Get Grants Communications – thank you.