Tue, 05 Dec|
Virtual Meet the Funder Event: The Clothworkers’ Foundation
Get Grants will be joined by The Clothworkers’ Foundation to explore their current funding priorities with participants.
Time & Location
05 Dec 2023, 10:00 – 11:00
About the Event
In our upcoming Meet the Funder event, Get Grants will be joined by Jack Abbotts from the The Clothworkers’ Foundation team to explore their current grant programme.
The Foundation was established in 1977 to serve as The Clothworkers' Company's main method of charitable giving. Since then, we have given capital grants totalling more than £158 million to charities and not-for-profit organisations that are registered in the UK.
Attendees will have the chance to ask questions and receive insights direct from The Clothworkers’ Foundation about their programme.
The event offers the opportunity to:
- Receive useful information about funding opportunities through The Clothworkers’ Foundation
- Develop an understanding of the professional development support that is available through the Foundation alongside a grant
- Ask questions and get answers directly from the funder.
- Listen to advice that will benefit writing your funding application.
- Gain an insight into the decision-making processes led by The Clothworkers’ Foundation.
This Meet the Funder event is suitable for fundraisers working for non-profit organisations, including:
- Local Authorities or Parish Councils
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIO) / Foundations CIO
- Companies Limited by Guarantee
- Registered Charities
- Volunteer / Community groups
- Schools, Colleges or Academies
- Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs)
What else do you need to know?
- When: Tuesday 5th December, 10am - 11am
- Where: Zoom – meeting ID and password will be emailed to you prior to the event
For more information you can contact us – we’d love to hear from you!
About Get Grants:
Get Grants are the grant funding experts, providing practical support, advice, and information to grant fundraisers. Our team has over 20 years working in both grant fundraising and grant giving. Uniquely, we share insights into how decisions are made by funders with an understanding of the challenges faced by fundraisers. Based in the West Midlands, Get Grants provides a range of consultancy services and training for both grant fundraising and grant giving organisations all over the UK.
**Upon registering for a Get Grants Training and / or Event please remember to check your spam, promotional, and junk email folders for Get Grants Communications – thank you.