You have experience working in fundraising or income generation, producing compelling and successful proposals for donors and funders. As a skilled communicator, you can build tailored relationships with various stakeholders, online or in person.
You are a highly organised individual that can develop and implement concrete income-generation plans, and are well equipped with knowledge of fundraising legislation.
The Carers’ Centre is a local independent charity with a big vision! We want to live in a community where unpaid carers are fully recognised, valued and supported. By joining The Carers’ Centre, you are joining a team dedicated to helping families across Bath and North East Somerset when they need us most.
We provide trusted information, advice and support to unpaid carers of all ages, enabling them to maintain or improve their health and wellbeing, stay in control of their caring role and get connected with others in a similar situation to them. In addition, we work with the wider community to improve recognition and support for unpaid carers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check and at least two independent references.
We are committed to providing services that embrace diversity and promote equality of opportunity.
Why join us?
· Be part of a friendly team, who always look out for each other
· Experience a strong collaborative approach to work
· Flexible working between our Bath office and remotely
· Access free parking at the office, with beautiful grounds in which to work
· Utilise a large suite of digital tools to support staff to do their jobs
· Get a great range of discounts through the CarerSmart scheme
· Know you will make a difference to vulnerable people every day
· We aim to encourage a culture where everyone’s unique value is recognised
Application Form is available on our website: https://www.banescarerscentre.org.uk/about-us/join-the-team/development-manager/
There is no closing date as applications will be reviewed on a ongoing basis and successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you require further information about this exciting role please contact us on our recruitment email with your phone number and we will arrange a call back.
Development Manager - Fundraising
28 (possibility of increase to 37 dependant on income generation)
Bath Office + Work from Home (Hybrid)
Wednesday, 31 May 2023