The Community and Partnerships Fundraiser generates income for Bath Cats and Dogs Home in line with strategic plans. Through adopting best practice fundraising in these areas, you will identify and develop opportunities and provide excellent relationship management, building strong cases for support. You will be an innovator and excellent communicator generating individual and collective support of the Home through engaging with our local community - individuals, groups and businesses - and with the support of the Community and Engagement Coordinator, manage our small portfolio of sponsored and social events both owned and third party.
• Work with the Head of Fundraising and Trading to develop and agree a suitable strategy for Community and Partnership Fundraising.
• Successfully line manage the Events & Engagement Coordinator ensuring they have clear objectives and supporting them to coordinate and deliver our in-house events, support third party events and improve our community fundraising offer.
• Working with the Community & Engagement Coordinator deliver our existing portfolio of BCDH led events including our Wag Walk and Online Auction to ensure we have attractive products for our supporters to participate in.
• Meet and improve year on year fundraising targets from Community and partnership engagement, with a focus on continuous improvement, ensuring successful financial outcomes and the recruitment and retention of new supporters.
• Identify businesses and third parties based within our agreed regional boundaries to generate financial support and donations for the Home including COTY schemes, employee fundraising and sponsorship opportunities. This will include researching suitable partners, generating compelling cases for support, researching affinity and providing excellent relationship management.
• Manage charity of the year schemes, the sponsorship of our activities, employee fundraising, corporate volunteering days at the Home and in-store activities.
• Manage the Home’s established key corporate fundraising partners, building successful and sustainable relationships.
• Be a public face of BCDH through networking in the local community to identify new partnerships, third party opportunities and presenting a strong case for support
• Working with the Community & Engagement Coordinator generate income and awareness through delivery of inspirational talks to local community groups and schools, attending community events and applying to local charitable groups.
• Work with the Communications team to deliver effective marketing strategies and first- class supporter communications to recruit and retain supporters.
• Deliver excellent supporter stewardship to ensure that your portfolio of supporters is given optimum opportunities to engage in the work of Bath Cats and Dogs Home through compelling proposals, cross selling opportunities and cultivation and thank you events.
• Deliver insight on community and partnerships support to inform an optimum communications plan and develop resources in order to strategically retain support and increase lifetime value.
• Prepare detailed information on Community and Partnerships fundraising activity via progress reports for Head of Fundraising & Trading and monitor outcomes against agreed targets.
• Maintain accurate records of all fundraising activity via the Raisers Edge database
• Ensure all activity undertaken follows fundraising best practice, health and safety regulation and charity law.
• Ensure all appropriate supporter and prospect data is recorded in an accurate way that is compliant with charity law and GDPR.
• All other duties as requested by your line Manager.
Community and Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser
£25000 - £28000 DOE
Friday, 9 December 2022