· Actively engage with people, their families, and staff members to identify their wellbeing needs and connect them with relevant support services within the Community Wellbeing Hub network.
· Provide information, advice and signposting as necessary, liaising closely with Age UK BANES Information and Advice team.
· Collaborate with healthcare professionals, community services and other agencies to develop and deliver appropriate interventions to support patients' wellbeing.
· Attend team meetings to provide updates on the progress of the Community Wellbeing Hub @ The Hospital initiative.
· Work with the Community Wellbeing Hub Hospital Lead to ensure that the initiative is running effectively and efficiently, identifying opportunities for improvement.
· Collect and record data relating to the initiative, ensuring that all information is stored securely and confidentially.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders, including community groups, healthcare professionals and other agencies.
· Manage the distribution of HELP packs to enable people to return home after a hospital stay with 3 days’ worth of food and supplies.
· Oversee and support a small group of volunteer Connectors, providing training and guidance to ensure that they can effectively support patients and their families.
· Keep up to date with best practice and national policy developments, particularly in relation to Social Prescribing.
Any other function suitable for the role.
£21,985.60 per year
35 hour per week (job share considered)
One year fixed term
Based at Royal United Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Wednesday, 10 May 2023