You have experience of working in a communications role, producing engaging content. As a skilled storyteller, you are extremely comfortable building positive relationships with various stakeholders. You have great copywriting skills and are proficient in editing and proofreading. You are a driven individual, able to report on digital channels regularly and make the necessary changes to improve engagement.
Why join us?
· Be part of a friendly team, who always look out for each other
· Experience a strong collaborative approach to work
· Flexible working between our Bath office and remotely
· Access free parking at the office, with beautiful grounds in which to work
· Utilise a large suite of digital tools to support staff to do their jobs
· Get a great range of discounts through the CarerSmart scheme
· Know you will make a difference to vulnerable people every day
· We aim to encourage a culture where everyone’s unique value is recognised
Communicate and promote key messages
· Maximise the reach and raise the profile of The Carers’ Centre.
· Work with the Communications Manager to create high-quality and compelling content through various platforms, including digital and print.
· Liaise with colleagues to ensure key messages are communicated and follow our tone of voice.
· Create, schedule and publish effective digital content (website, social media, email newsletters, etc).
Manage press and local media relationships
· Work with the Communications Manager to identify media opportunities and case studies to maximise positive media coverage for The Carers’ Centre.
· Produce and distribute press releases and other promotional copy.
· First point of contact for incoming press enquiries and manage contacts.
Support effective reporting and documentation
· Monitor and evaluate the impact of our communications, providing metrics and performance reports.
· Take responsibility for ensuring communications are in line with GDPR.
· Adhere to the Carers’ Charter.
· Encourage carers to provide feedback on The Carers’ Centre services and to become actively involved in shaping future delivery.
· Ensure that you adopt good practice within the Carers Trust network.
· Ensure that you work within The Carers’ Centre policy framework.
We will interview suitable candidates on a rolling basis, interview date will be confirmed on receipt of application.
Wednesday, 19 April 2023