What are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit someone with the values and skills to help us to maintain a high-quality care service for those we support.
What are our values?
• Person centred/inclusive, putting people with learning disabilities at the heart of everything we do.
• Committed to delivering the best quality care we can.
• Caring, showing dignity and respect to the people we support.
• Teamwork and trust and respect.
What skills are required?
• Minimum Level 4 qualification in Health and Social Care.
• Excellent management and leadership skills.
• Clear and effective communication.
• Experience of supporting people with learning disabilities.
• Strong administration skills and computer literacy.
• Understanding of CQC, their regulations and framework.
Deputy Registered Manager
£25,134 pa plus benefits
35 hours per week Monday-Friday plus evening/weekend duty manager cover on a rota basis
Sunday, 19 September 2021