· To develop and maintain excellent relationships with donors and partners
· To manage a portfolio of individual, family, charitable trusts, and corporate funds
· To provide each fundholder with an exemplary advice service and to support the development of their philanthropic interests
· To seek out new opportunities for fund development
· To maintain an active understanding of policy issues relevant to Quartet’s work
· To contribute to our social needs work by developing a personal expertise around a specific area of interest to Quartet
· To represent Quartet at events as required.
· To contribute to and implement elements of our donor engagement programme aimed at broadening and deepening the range of donors engaged with our work. This will include our exclusive events for fund holders and other engagement activities for specific donor audiences.
· To work within Quartet’s policy framework, including our climate action strategy and our equity, diversity and inclusion work
· To contribute to the building of Quartet’s philanthropic and community knowledge
· To carry out all other reasonable duties as requested by the Philanthropy Manager
· To contribute to the efficient running of the office.
35 hours pw
Monday, 3 October 2022