Genesis Trust is an inspiring and much-loved Christian charity in Bath, supporting vulnerable and homeless adults. We are looking for a motivated, compassionate, enthusiastic Community and Events Facilitator to join our busy Fundraising and Communications team.
To succeed in this role, you are likely to have the following:
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Empathetic and enthusiastic nature
- Some experience in fundraising and/or events management
- The ability to confidently engage with local people and organisations
- A desire to support people in need
Please email our Community Manager Hilary Long on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, the job description and an application form.
Community and Events Facilitator
£24,570 pro rata
up to 37.50 negotiable
either part time or full time negotiable
Church Farm Business Park, Corston
Friday, 14 July 2023