TRAUMA BREAKTHROUGH – Committed and passionate Chair of Trustees sought for a leading regional UK based provider of trauma-informed training, consultancy & wellbeing services for organisations & individuals.
1 in 5 adults have experienced abuse, sexual violence and other forms of trauma. Many go on to experience a long-term impact on their mental and physical health, as well as increased levels of social exclusion and isolation.
At Trauma Breakthrough we believe that every trauma survivor should be able to access the help they need to make a full recovery, and to live full and empowered lives.
We work with:
· Organisations – including businesses, statutory services and charities, to deliver training, consultancy and tailored solutions, aimed at helping them provide effective and trauma-informed wellbeing support.
· Individuals – to provide specialist psychotherapy, support and other wellbeing services.
In response to a huge increase in demand, Trauma Breakthrough is developing an ambitious and exciting strategic plan for the next 3 to 5 years. This aims to position the charity as a national provider, and to further transform the way that survivors of trauma access help and support.
We are looking for an energized and experienced individual to join the board of trustees and take over as Chair from April 2023, when the current Chair’s term of office comes to an end.
We are particularly interested in hearing from people with:
· An interest in wellbeing and mental health support
· A relational approach to organizational management
· A desire to help the charity achieve a significant strategic shift
And with experience of:
· Multi-project organization and management
· Senior leadership and/or change management roles in either voluntary or commercial organizations
To arrange an initial conversation about how you can help Trauma Breakthrough move forward into this exciting new stage of development, please email with a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Chair of Trustees - Trauma Breakthrough
1 day per month
Tuesday, 24 January 2023