We’re looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual, with excellent organisational and administrative skills, to join our friendly and caring team.
The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for referrers and those being referred to the charity, as well as dealing with queries from existing service-users. They will also liaise between referrers, service-users, clinical staff and the management team to facilitate access to therapeutic and other support services.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
● Responding to telephone and email enquiries.
● Liaising with referring agencies to obtain necessary information and GDPR consents
● Using existing administrative systems to arrange assessments and therapy sessions where appropriate
● New service-user onboarding and ensuring all relevant paperwork is complete prior to their first session
● Signposting individuals onto other local services (and making direct referrals where necessary)
● Supporting service users’ access to Breakthrough wellbeing services (e.g. booking sessions with a Support Worker or activity groups)
● Helping the team to develop and administrate new services or activities
● Helping to invoice service users.
● Maintaining day to day contact with service users.
● Administrating service-users reviews and ensuring these take place in a timely manner in line with service-users’ support plans
● Maintaining and creating data reports on service usage to support the management team and provide key insight for budgets and trustees reports.
● Assist with the administration of fundraising initiatives (including events, grant application, and donations)
● General reception duties – booking visitors in and out of the building
● Answering telephones, responding to general emails, and filing
● Producing information and materials as requested
● Providing other administrative support to clinical staff as required
● Helping to maintain the team calendar
● Assisting with room bookings / room management
● Facilitate the implementation of outcome measure questionnaires and event feedback, and collate data from these
● Participate in daily community meetings.
● Participate in weekly team meetings and take notes
● Help to maintain the support centre in a clean and tidy state.
● Provide logistical support for training and other events
● Any other duties as may from time to time reasonably be required by the senior management team and/or trustees.
The referrals and operations administrator role requires the post-holder to develop and maintain good working relationships across all areas of the charity’s operations including the management team, clinical and project support staff, as well as service-users and volunteers. The post-holder will also be a key contact for other referring and partner organisations.
The post-holder will be line-managed and supervised by the Operations Manager.
Essential skills and experience
● Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
● Experience with G-suite (Google Calendars, Google Drive, Google Mail, etc)
● Great communication skills and ability to work within a dynamic team
● An interest in mental health and experience working with individual in distress
● Ability to prioritise workloads on a daily basis and manage multiple tasks over busy periods
Desirable skills and experience
● Previous work in a mental health or other helping setting
● Previous work or volunteering experience in the 3rd Sector
● Safeguarding Level 1 training
Deadline: 10th Aug 2022
Interviews: 16th Aug (morning) OR 18th Aug (morning and afternoon) 2022
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
To apply, please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mental Health Referrals & Operations Administrator
£22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
40 hours per week
Wednesday, 10 August 2022