The right candidate wil have experience of:
- Maintaining accounts, managing monthly payroll,invoice processing, payments, bank deposits and reconcilliation
- Monitoring income and expenditure
- Preparing and presenting accurate and timely financial information and reports to budget holders and Board members
- Preparing accounts for external examination or audit
- Ensuring financial policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Developing and implementing clear admiinistrative processesand procedures.
This is a part-time post with working days and times negotiable. Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends is required. The post can be a mixture of office and home based.
We are a local independent charity with a big vision - we want to live in a community where unpaid carers get fully recognised, valuedand supported.
An Application Form and Job Description is available on our website: www.banescarerscentre.org.uk
16 Hours per week
The Woodlands, Lower Bristol Road, Bath BA2 9ES
Monday, 21 March 2022