About the role
The Carers’ Centre is seeking an enthusiastic Community Fundraiser to raise much-needed funds and increase awareness for unpaid carers. With excellent stewardship skills, you will engage and inspire members of the public to start their supporter journey with us and be on hand to them, every step of the way.
With 1 in 8 people across the UK caring today, this number is set to grow by 60% over the next 10 years. This role is key in helping us to continue to provide life-changing services to thousands of unpaid carers.
You will be an ambitious individual with excellent communication skills, a flair for engaging others and an eye for maximising income and fundraising opportunities.
We would love to hear from you if you:
· Enjoy networking and motivating stakeholders to raise income
· Have experience of developing pathways for people to engage with and support a cause
· Are passionate to deliver a positive donor experience
· Will embrace and adopt new ways to engage donors
The Carers’ Centre is a local independent charity with a big vision! We want to live in a community where unpaid carers are fully recognised, valued and supported. By joining The Carers’ Centre, you are joining a team dedicated to helping families across Bath and North East Somerset when they need us most.
We provide trusted information, advice and support to unpaid carers of all ages, enabling them to maintain or improve their health and wellbeing, stay in control of their caring role and get connected with others in a similar situation to them. In addition, we work with the wider community to improve recognition and support for unpaid carers.
Why you should join us:
· Be part of a friendly team, who always look out for each other
· Experience a strong collaborative approach to work
· Choose to work remotely or at the office (or a mix of the two)
· Access free parking at the office, with beautiful grounds in which to work
· Utilise a large suite of digital tools to support staff to do their jobs
· Get a great range of discounts through the CarerSmart scheme
· Know you will make a difference to vulnerable people every day
· We aim to encourage a culture where everyone’s unique value is recognised
Download a job pack from our website: https://www.banescarerscentre.org.uk/about-us/join-our-team
Bath & North East Somerset
Sunday, 19 June 2022