The Service Manager is expected to manage at least one support worker, develop the serviceand ensure high quality housing management and support are provided, alongside carrying a small resident caseload. The service manager will provide regular supervision, performance and development plans/reviews with their team and provide comprehensive, holistic needs assessment, support planning, progress monitoring and review for adults with a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership, management and support to staff, students and volunteers
- Oversee the recruitment and induction of all new staff, students and volunteers to meet the recruitment requirements for the service.
- Regularly assess, make decisions and provide guidance to staff around the risks associated with clients; with an attitude of positive risk taking.
- Ensure all repairs and maintenance issues are resolved in a timely way and clients can enjoy a high quality of accommodation.
- Develop joint working protocols with key stakeholders and partner agencies and to be the main point of contact for ongoing joint working relationships.
What we are offering;
- 25 days annual leave
- 20% discount at Julian House shops
- Staff Award Scheme
- A generous and competitive Pension Scheme
- Company Laptop & Phone
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cash Health Care Plan
- Monthly training courses available to all staff from experienced facilitators
- A real sense of job satisfaction
- Great opportunities for career development
Julian House has a supportive culture, providing regular supervision and line management alongside externally facilitated reflective practice which enables staff to look after their own health and well-being whilst giving their best in their roles.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society. This includes applications from those with personal experience of homelessness or other forms of social exclusion. We also embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and are proud to be a Disability Confident as well as Mindful employer.
If you have any questions or would like an informal chat about this role, please contact Nina Reed (HR Business Partner) 07903169167.
Service Manager (Specialist in Autism/Aspergers)
Full time, permanent
Friday, 18 February 2022