Key elements of the role
- Be the main point of contact and lead for staff and volunteers running the day clubs, dementia clubs, and various other groups.
- Set up a mechanism for older people to put forward their views and become involved in the day-to-day operation and decision making of their Club.
- Support the recruitment of new club members to include carrying out assessments in potential new members’ homes where necessary
- Provide the Communications Manager with images, stories and copy for promotion of the service
- Liaise with family, carers and statutory services when appropriate
- Support the system for providing cover for holidays, training and emergencies wherever possible and, if need be, step-in to provide cover in a club or activity.
- Liaise with the Transport Team Leader to ensure that the transport service runs safely and smoothly for bringing club members to the clubs.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website: https://www.ageuk.org.uk/bathandnortheastsomerset/ where further details and an application form can be found.
Clubs & Activities Team Leader
Bath & North East Somerset
Thursday, 9 December 2021