As a Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser you will use your persuasive skills to influence businesses to support RE:ACT's humanitarian work. This will be an exciting role for somebody with sales, relationships management or fundraising experience looking to specialise in corporate fundraising.
Working alongside the Director of Partnerships, the successful candidate will build and manage an existing income pipeline and lead on the cultivation and stewardship of corporate donors, ensuring they have the best possible experience.
We offer flexible working and this role is available for hybrid/remote working.
Listen to a message from our Director of Partnerships here.
What We Need from You
- Experience in a sales, relationship management or fundraising role.
- Excellent communication skills; being confident tailoring communication to different audiences.
- Ability to grow relationships to improve their profitability, longevity and versatility.
- Experience carrying out independent research and using a CRM database.
- Self-driven attitude and the ability to work towards targets independently.
- Experience of drafting proposals and reports.
What we Offer in Return
- £25-£30k annual salary, depending on experience.
- Generous holiday package of 25 days annual leave per year (excluding bank holidays and pro-rata for part time colleagues).
- Pension scheme with employer contributions of 6%
- Company sick pay following successful completion of a 3-month probation period
- The opportunity to make a difference and finish work each day knowing you have helped make a positive impact.
- Relaxed, dog-friendly office atmosphere at our rural HQ in Chilmark, near Salisbury.
If you are ready to be part of an organisation making a positive impact, then click apply to complete our short application process. The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 18th September. Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
Before you Go
At RE:ACT we believe in the power of diversity and know it is critical to our success. We’re not perfect, but being an inclusive place to work is something that is really important to us. Therefore, we strongly encourage applicants from all corners of society.
Corporate Partnership Fundraiser
£25-£30k per annum depending on experience
37.5 hours per week
Chilmark, Salisbury and home working
Sunday, 18 September 2022