An Ideal candidate for this role...
The right candidate will specialise in Autism and Asperger’s and other Spectrum Disorders. They will have experience working with adults who have these disorders. They will also have good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and will have the ability to address them appropriately.
They should also have;
- A passion for improving the lives of vulnerable people.
- A desire to take on a demanding but ultimately rewarding role in a growing organisation with a great reputation.
An ideal candidate will also have a good knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Word, Outlook for emails and a basic understanding and knowledge of spread sheets.
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership, management and support to staff, students and volunteers
- Oversee the recruitment and induction of all new staff, students and volunteers to meet the recruitment requirements for the service.
- Regularly assess, make decisions and provide guidance to staff around the risks associated with clients; with an attitude of positive risk taking.
- Ensure all repairs and maintenance issues are resolved in a timely way and clients can enjoy a high quality of accommodation.
- Develop joint working protocols with key stakeholders and partner agencies and to be the main point of contact for ongoing joint working relationships
If you have any questions or would like an informal chat about this role, please contact Nina Reed (HR Business Partner) 07903169167.
Service Manager (Specialist in Autism Spectrum Disorders)
Full time, permanent
Friday, 18 February 2022