The Project Officer (ParticipatoryResearch@Bath) will support the development and delivery of programmes and activities of the ParticipatoryResearch@Bath project by working collaboratively with new and existing community stakeholders and staff at the University of Bath. This postholder will work with the Project Manager (ParticipatoryResearch@Bath) and the Head of Community Engagement to develop relationships with communities across Bath and North East Somerset to encourage a shift in the ways in which public voice and knowledge is valued and supported at the University of Bath.
- Support the Project Manager (ParticipatoryResearch@Bath) and Head of Community Engagement in developing and delivering activities with and for communities
- Working with the Head of Community Engagement to develop and maintain relationships with community groups from across Bath and North East Somerset
- Support the Deputy Head of Public Engagement in planning and delivering a programme of activities including (but not limited to); grant schemes, training and evaluation activities
- Act as a public and community engagement adviser to the wider University community supporting activities that meaningfully involve people and public groups in research
- Provide administrative support for the ParticipatoryResearch@Bath project e.g. booking rooms, updating briefing documents, liaising with the catering and audio-visual teams, sourcing travel/accommodation and updating, collating and printing materials
- Develop and deliver a range of communication materials and channels for internal and external audiences
- Collate, store, and analyse evaluation data for the ParticipatoryResearch@Bath project
Applications for this post is via the University of Bath Recruitment Portal https://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/KW11181
The process involves registering with the portal, entering your personal details, giving details of your education, employment history and two referees. As part of the application, you will also be asked to give details of how you meet the top three essential knowledge / experience and skills criteria and an additional question outlining how you meet the other essential criteria.
If you have any questions about the University or the Team, the role, the application process or the interviews, please contact us on email@example.com to request an informal chat with Helen Featherstone, Head of Public Engagement or Dean Veall, Deputy Head of Public Engagement. Alternatively send us an email to sign up for a Zoom one-hour drop-in session on Wednesday 29 November at 12pm by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: Sunday 10 December 2023, 11.59pm
Shortlisting complete: Friday 15 December 2023
Interview date: Thursday 18 January 2024
Project Officer (ParticipatoryResearch@Bath)
£28,929, to £35,308 pro-rata (£17,357 - £21,184)
Part time - fixed term for eight months (December 2023 to July 2024) with very high likelihood of extension until July 2025
University of Bath and remote
Sunday, 10 December 2023