At the Life Project (Bath) we have a vision for an inclusive world in which people with learning disabilities know they belong.
Our mission is to create and model supportive community for people with learning disabilities, their families, and carers.
- To provide purposeful activities which value the holistic needs and well-being of each individual and the community.
- To create an environment that promotes social development and nurtures healthy relationships.
- To offer platforms for people to express their uniqueness to the world around them and opportunities for those who want, to develop their faith.
- Day Services providing creative and purposeful activities for adults with learning disabilities in Bath and the surrounding area (currently delivered primarily at our Allotment and Barn facilities)
- Support for Family Carers including a weekly drop-in and termly retreats for parents.
- Discipleship and worship opportunities for adults with learning disabilities.
- A programme of social events for families, friends and volunteers.
The values of The Life Project (Bath) are at the heart of who we are and what we do – they are guided by a Christian ethos. These values have strong roots in the Christian teaching and practice, whilst also being accessible and meaningful for all – regardless of background. We believe that every person is unique – fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:4) – and is a valuable gift to the world and our community.
We are looking for a positive, dedicated and experienced individual to join us as a Team Administrator (initially for 8 hours per week)
We are particularly interested in hearing from people who:
- Are solution focussed, pro-active and innovative
- Have excellent planning and organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Pay attention to detail
- Desire to help the team to fulfil our mission and objectives
A full copy of the role description at: https://www.lifeprojectbath.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Team-Administrator-JD-Person-Specification.pdf
For more information about the Life Project (Bath) please visit our website.
To arrange an initial conversation and/or obtain an application form please contact our CEO email@example.com.
£21,923-£24,356.8 per annum pro rata
8hrs per week (Flexible hours Tues-Thurs)
Bath / Home Working
Tuesday, 31 January 2023