Cleveland Pools were developed in 1815. The site is unique; it is the oldest surviving open air public swimming pool in the country. It is listed grade II* and part of the Bath UNESCO designated World Heritage Site. Following over 30 years of dereliction it has been rescued and is being restored by the Cleveland Pools Trust (CPT) in partnership with the Council, (B&NES), with major grants from The National Lottery Heritage Fund Historic England and others including charitable trusts and individual donations from the public. The CPT has a 150 year lease for the site from B&NES and will appoint a preferred operator to manage the Pools when open.
Providing financial support to the Cleveland Pools Trust during the renovation stage of the Cleveland Pools, the UK's oldest outdoor public swimming pool. Established in 1815 thaim is to return it to public swimming in 2022.
- Proven financial management expertise and expert use of spreadsheets.
- Experience of handling grant claims with The National Lottery Heritage Fund and other funders is desirable but not essential.
- Attention to detail and good time management.
- Proficiency using Quickbooks, MS Excel to include V Lookup and pivot tables. Experience of Dexi and Futrl is desirable.
- Ability to take ownership of an area of work and be comfortable working on a large project.
- An ablity to work within a small team and communicate clearly. This is a critical phase of the project and the Trust will expect any financial risks to be reported immediately so that mitigating action can be taken by the Trustee Board.
Apply: Applications comprising CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 17th September with interviews planned for 28th/29th September.
Project Finance Officer
4 days per week
12 month contract, subject to review at the end of the period
Thursday, 16 September 2021