As a Major Gifts Fundraiser you will lead across philanthropic gifts, trusts and foundations and grants, working with the Director of Partnerships to establish new fundraising practices and build a diverse portfolio from scratch.
If you're able to spot opportunities and develop concepts for successful applications, have excellent presentation skills and an eye for detail, you could be the perfect fit to join our newly formed fundraising team.
Listen to a message from our Director of Partnerships here.
What We Need from You
- Experience working with at least one of these charitable income streams; philanthropic gifts, trusts and foundations or grants.
- Demonstrable experience of securing large gifts and long-term support.
- Excellent research and prospecting skills, with experience of working towards and meeting financial targets.
- Awareness of fundraising compliance and best practice with major gifts fundraising and GDPR regulations.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate as well as being able to draft compelling proposals and reports.
- Experience of using a CRM database to manage pipelines and relationships.
- Self-driven attitude and the ability to work independently.
What we Offer in Return
- £30-£35k annual salary (depending on experience)
- Generous holiday package of 25 days annual leave per year (excluding bank holidays and pro-rata for part time colleagues).
- Pension scheme with employer contributions of 6%
- Company sick pay following successful completion of a 3-month probation period
- The opportunity to make a difference and finish work each day knowing you have helped make a positive impact.
- Relaxed, dog-friendly office atmosphere at our rural HQ in Chilmark, near Salisbury.
If you are ready to be part of an organisation making a positive impact, then click apply to complete our short application process. The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 18th September. Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
Before you Go
At RE:ACT we believe in the power of diversity and know it is critical to our success. We’re not perfect, but being an inclusive place to work is something that is really important to us. Therefore, we strongly encourage applicants from all corners of society.
Major Gifts Fundraiser
£30-£35k per annum depending on experience.
37.5 hours per week
Chilmark, Salisbury and home working
Sunday, 18 September 2022